Menu
Cart 0
Heatwave .5oz Flip Top Pepper Spray

Heatwave .5oz Flip Top Pepper Spray

  • $ 4.98
  • Save $ 11


Carrying this powerful self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant; and placing this weapon on your keychain is the easiest way to make sure it's with you at all times. This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches. This spray has an amazing 8 to 10 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 8 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 1/2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault. Handy key ring & Pocket Clip for ready convenience. 180,000 SHU, 15% OC.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC

1/2 OZ Pepper Spray

8 - 10 Ft. Range

Proudly Made in the U.S.A.


We Also Recommend